Thursday, April 15, 2010

Pray for Joe

Good morning everyone, I just wanted to remind you that we need to pray for Joe today as it is that day of silence for the Gay people!

Now how come they get to have a day of silence for gay pride but we can't have a day of silence to honor our veterans!

PLEASE PRAY FOR AMERICA!!!!!!!
When we mock God to the face, we should expect some retributions.

It's time!!!
On another note, I almost got a Canon 40D last night, I was outbid in the last 5 seconds!
Oh well I made an offer on another one today, we'll see if the guy will take it.

And about the new website, don't worry about me not posting here to I will, and that one is not just about ham radio (as you will see from the page I am uploading today).

Anyway, this stuff is fun.

--... ...--
Samuel

1 comment:

  1. to bad you missed out on the camera, hopefully you'll get it today!

    ReplyDelete